Feeling hungry in between meals and want a delicious, refreshing and protein fuelled solution? I got you! This has been my go-to on hot summery days and it really reminds me of the time I spent in Los Angeles last summer. Açaí is super popular there and is actually a super food - not to mention it is super yummy!
- 1 pouch of frozen unsweetened Açaí purée
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/3 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- Toppings of your choice (fresh berries, granola, nut butter)
Blend all ingredients together until smooth. I like to add a layer of granola to the bottom of my bowl before pouring the smoothie onto it, then once you have added the smoothie to the bowl, add toppings. Here you can have a bit of fun and decorate with berries, granola or nut butter. Bon Appétit!